WANTING TO COME ACROSS A CHARGING STATION ON YOUR JOURNEY?
Wanting to find a charging station but where do you start?
CleanCar totally understand’s the daunting feeling that you may be experiencing. The daunting feeling that occurs when you need to find a charging station. This is when you need to plan where they will be beforehand. This is to prevent drivers from being in a situation where they run out of battery. There are many apps that can show you local charging points etc. Researching where charging-points are in the area before your journey will help you become more aware of charging points for back up. This is just in case you need them and have judged the vehicle range wrong. The driver will have more confidence to drive wherever they may like. Without range anxiety taking over.
Majority of drivers assume charging points will be at petrol/diesel fuelling stations. That is wrong. Unfortunately not every fuel station has a charging point. Planning your journey is the way forward to ensuring you are going to have enough battery and make it to your charging stations without running out. Having the confidence to know how far your vehicles goes without running out of battery.
So, where you are going to charge next?
This is why you need to plan… It is the only way you will be able to balance your journey out and get the most range out of your vehicle.
Planning your journey isn’t hard or time consuming at all …
Doing research as I have mentioned before and understanding your vehicle’s range will help you evaluate how you work out when you need to charge vehicle next. Looking at the range of the vehicle and then the journey mileage it will determine when your vehicle will need a charge. Also, allowing yourself to keep a few more miles in the battery will give you a little more hope if plan A doesn’t workout you can always go to plan B. You will soon get used to when your vehicle needs charging.
Planning your journey is beneficial for you if you travel alone as you would already have planned what charging point you are going to be using and how long it will take etc. The reason we say this is, incase the charging points you originally wanted to use in plan A were not working etc. Always have a back up plan to ensure you have time ahead to get to your destination with a reasonable amount of battery in the vehicle to reach plan B.
Look at it like an EV adventure. All EV drivers do it. It adapt’s to your lifestyle of driving. It just takes a little time. For some driver’s they get the hang of the range very quickly some don’t. Once your used to your vehicle drivers find it much easier and convenient as they are able to stop during a journey. Which, give themselves a break whilst the vehicle is charging. They go grab a coffee; chat to a few clients and send a few emails to their team. It’s not as bad as you think. It’s beneficial to the environment and yourself.
Never Feel Alone…
Never feel you are alone when you are a EV driver. There are now recovery companies that are trained to work with electric vehicle’s. The roadside recovery companies will ensure that if you run out of battery they will tow you to the nearest charging station. Try not to use it, but if you have to they are there. You may do this once but a mistake you learn from, you may never have to use it again. Knowing it’s there as a Plan Z makes you feel much better as an EV driver. When you purchase and electric vehicle, getting the right recovery company is what you should be looking for. You will have to do some research into this. To get the right recovery company that can be supportive and do this for you.
Being recovered may not be the quickest or convenient experience to have but it’s their if you judge your range incorrectly. A recovery company is there for reassurance if you have ran out of battery after going for plan A and then plan B. You will soon get used to the vehicle. How long the range lasts and what journeys it will need a few charges for. You will also get used to knowing the areas you are driving to and from and where charging points are going to be. Soon enough, there will not be any planning before each journey because you would have adapted to the EV lifestyle.
Now, does this sound reassuring? I hope it does. Now, do you want to make the EV switch if it will be beneficial to you? Then, why not try CleanCar out… We show you the benefits and cost savings of making the EV switch. Also, if you are not going to benefit from a Electric Vehicle then we will tell you.
Saving you time and money.
If you would like to know more about CleanCar please continue reading… Thank you.
ABOUT CLEANCAR –
In the five years since we envisioned CleanCar. Our core proposition has become increasingly more relevant to business fleets and motorists. We accelerate the transition to electric mobility from fossil fuel dependency. Our CleanCar solution aims to fully inform both businesses and private motorists in making that ‘transition’ as easy as possible…
QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED BY OUR TEAM RELEVANT TO THIS BLOG
HOW DOES THE DEVICE WORK?
The CleanCar device (we must find a catchier name, send ideas to email@example.com) is an incredibly smart piece of kit, but for this FAQ, we will keep it simple.
- The CleanCar device has been designed to record GPS coordinates of your location while you are driving
- It will do this every 10 seconds or 100 metres or 25-degree change in direction so on a winding road it takes more coordinates and on a straight one less.
- The device saves these coordinates and every few minutes it connects to the mobile network via an on-board sim and uploads these to the CleanCar portal. It will store around ten days of driving if for any reason there is no signal.
- Once we receive the data, we store it up, and while most people are asleep in the early morning, our servers and algorithms convert it into journeys and statistics.
- The following day you will be able to log in see your stats.
- CleanCar aims to help users like you to make the switch from your internal combustion engine to an electric vehicle.
WHO ARE THE TEAM BEHIND THE CLEANCAR TEAM
- CleanCar is owned by The Virtual Forge and run by Alex Baker, www.thevirtualforge.comare a company who design exciting and innovative IT systems for some of the world’s best-known companies, they also analyse lots of data. We have about 120 employees based all over the world in the UK, Portugal and the USA. The team dedicated to CleanCar numbers eight presently with loads of support from the rest of the group. Our founder Alex Baker would love to hear your views, drop him a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT THE CLEANCAR SYSTEM TEAM –
- Wanting to find more information regarding The CleanCar System and changing to an Electric Fleet please contact our team at email@example.com or visit our website at www.cleancar.io.
We hope you find all the information you need to gain a better understanding of the CleanCar system. We have many more blogs on our webpage that will show you how CleanCar works to guides. All you have to do to visit our blogs is click on the following link – https://www.cleancar.io/blog/or if you think this will be beneficial to someone you know then share our blog.
We also have a FAQ page. If you have questions they may have been answered on here – www.cleancar.io/faq–
Please find us on social media @CleanCarsystem and give us a follow!