Our Offering in A Nutshell
We assist our customers in collecting data about how they travel and use transport today and analyse the data to help them answer future strategic decisions about what they should or could be doing in the future.
- We will take pre-existing data about how your business and its employees travel and move today.
- Where data does not exist, we will create/collect or procure it for you.
- We work closely with you to truly understand what you want to achieve.
- We examine and analyse your current data to understand the answers that lay within.
- We allocate a team with the best possible expertise for the best possible outcomes.
- We provide you with a blue print that outlines what steps you need to take for success
- We can legitimately claim to be experts in E-Mobility and EV suitability data analysis due to having completed dozens of mobility / big data projects
- We have some great case studies to prove it.
- We understand GPS data and GPS devices.
- We have a team of data scientists who can work with any type of data, but they especially understand transport and journey data.
Typical Issues Problems We Solve
- We can use data to show an organisation their ideal vehicle make-up to maximise ultra-low emission technologies in their fleet.
- We can provide a cost analysis that shows an organisation the costs and benefits of making the switch to an alternative transport function.
- We can show a company their ideal vehicle charging infrastructure requirements, meaning they can invest quickly in the right technology fully understanding any cost benefits.
- We could analyse how a company travels today providing alternatives including e-mobility and public mobility.
- We can look at how a company travels today, and understand the costs, we can then propose how we reduce its travel requirements by using technologies such as video conferencing and home working.
- We can review how employees travel today and offer show advantages of car sharing schemes
- We can review pool car requirements and show how a car club could be of benefit.
- We can look at future technologies such as Autonomous vehicles and understand the benefits
- We can look ata the advantages of vehicle to grid.
- We can help companies and organisations such as airports to see the potential revenue opportunities from technologies such as V2G.
- ??? There are big important questions out there we have not even thought about but can help customers to solve.
Typical Use Case
- Company is looking to reduce Harmful Green House Gas Emissions across its fleet
- Local or National tax is changing and will focus on CO2 GHG, company needs to understand the options and costs associated
- Clean Air Zone is being introduced which will increase the costs of entering a city. Company wishes to understand the impact, potential costs and alternative solutions.
- Fleet looking to switch to EV
- Fleet looking at last mile delivery options
- Company such as supermarkets are looking to ship products into London on the Thames then provide a last mile delivery from a central warehouse.
- Our offering should be to provide a one stop shop for data collection and analytics.
- To offer a professional consultative solution delivered in a professional way
- To where possible provide customer with a blueprint that shows the potential corporate strategies
- Should be focused on collecting, managing and assess GPS data
- We should also enhance by collecting other data sets
- We will provide a simple and easy to understand analytics that meets the main corporate objectives of a client.
Collection of Data – Journeys
Our potential customers will want to provide us data and collect data from a variety of sources which include:
- Incumbent telemetry system – some of which will just collect GPS data some will collect full CAN Bus engine management and vehicle info
- Vehicle inbuilt telemetry
- Data could be delivered via a CSV downloaded by the driver
- There are various API’s that we can plug into
- IOS/Android App – Collect data through our own smartphone app.
- Collect GPS data through the Go Safe dongles
- Collect data from around 1400 off the shelf telematics devices
- CSV imports from various sources.
About our Business CleanCar – A Virtual Forge Company
We are a forward-thinking global software company. We’re specialists in great UX design and software development, powerful data services and delivery through the cloud.
You’ll find our global team in offices across the UK, Europe, Dubai and North America.
We use artistic flair to solve complex technical challenges. And technical know-how to solve creative problems. We always stay agile, with our focus on your goals. Get in touch if you want to streamline your internal systems. Or make more of your data. Or get your product to market without a hitch.
Unlike a lot of big software providers, our whole team will be with you every step of the way. So you’ll get a truly end-to-end service with full support from handpicked experts in their field.
We’ve worked with such a broad range of businesses over the years, from lean startups to multinational corporations. And we’ve learned lots from their hugely different ways of working.
It’s helped us to gradually hone in our methodologies over time. So that, now, when you team up us, you get our most cost-effective, comprehensive service – designed with agile thinking, made bespoke to your business.
Through our Parent Company, The Virtual Forge, We have employees in the following office locations
- Warwick, Midlands England
- Bath, South West England
- London England
- Lisbon Portugal
- Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
- Our HQ is Warwick Unit 6, Olympus Court Olympus Avenue Tachbrook Park Warwick United Kingdom CV34 6RZ
- Website www.cleancar.io
- Website: https://thevirtualforge.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cleancarsystem
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thevirtualforge
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-virtual-forge/