“CleanCar is a system that “Makes it Easy to Switch to Electric Vehicles.
Many fleets today understand the benefits of adopting electric vehicles but are currently on the fence and unable to make the switch to taking this exciting technology.
They usually have unanswered questions including:
- Are EV’s suitable for our requirements?
- Which vehicles are best suited to our needs?
- Will we save any money by making the switch?
- What kind of chargers do we need, how many do we need and where should we install them
Without answers to these questions, the decision to switch is risky, and understandably fleets are hesitant.
CleanCar addresses the risk for fleet decision makers by answering all of the questions above.
The CleanCar system is simple to explain; we take a small self-fit GPS device that a driver plugs into the 12v cigarette lighter of their vehicle and they drive about as usual. The journey patterns are then automatically uploaded to our CleanCar portal.
The driver and fleet manager can then log in to the system and see the following:
- Is a driver suited to an EV, i.e. based on the usage of their current vehicle, could switching to an EV be practical.
- Which EV is best suited to a drivers needs.
- Would an EV be a cost-effective alternative to an equivalent diesel or petrol, we measure Whole Life Cost of both vehicle sot make a comparison.
- If a fleet is going to switch some vehicles, how many charge points do they need and where should they locate them (we can see where vehicle are parked and where they dwell)
The CleanCar system can be implemented in as little as 24 hours and within a month will give a fleet a full understanding of its EV transition options.
If you would like to contact us please call 0845 600 6880 or e-mail us at email@example.com”
Switching EV is the way forward.